Thursday, December 11, 2008

My House is Sparkling Clean...

OK--so my house is not sparkling clean.
Although I do spent most of the hours of my day trying.
And frankly, all that cleaning gets boring. I have tried several remedies to chase away the cleaning blues. I have rented movies to watch on our portable DVD player while I clean.
I have rented TV series--and rapidly finished all seasons of 24, The Office and Prison Break.
I went in serach of something new to keep ny brain busy when scrubbing floors and folding laundry. I downloaded audiobooks for my Ipod.
That works, but the books are pricey.

I was so excited to find this at our library.


PLAYAWAY audiobooks-- Preloaded mini digital players.
Free.
Perfect for plugging into head phones or an Ihome and cleaning away....all through the night. They are so easy to use--and they always turn back on at the spot you turned it off.
Handy.
I just finished "In An Instant" by Lee and Bob Woodruff.
It was pretty good and my bathrooms stayed clean this week. I hope you can find them at your local library.

1 comment:

♥Seri said...

Fabulous idea! I would be surprised if our library had such a neat gadget!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS