Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby--It's Cold Outside...

As we were driving the girls to piano lessons today, Zach informed me:
"I hate Christmas!"
As I sat there racking my brain as to why he would have such strong feelings for the greatest holiday ever--he says:
"This Christmas is freezing my hands off!"

Um, dude--I think you mean winter.

Winter is freezing your hands off.

Christmas is bringing you a remote control race car.

3 comments:

JANEAL said...

I'm sure he'll change his mind about hating Christmas once he sees his remote control race car. He is such a funny boy!

The Barbers said...

LOVE IT!! That boy cracks me up, much like Shinara does. It's almost a daily occurance. And if I don't laugh every day because of her, it's probably my own fault!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Gail and I are heading to the airport to pick up Jess. We are so going to miss you. Only 2 weeks until I pick up you guys at the airport. Can't wait to see you.

Love,
Mom

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS