Friday, December 12, 2008

Bathroom Remodeling--Complete

Yea!
It is done.
We love it.
Thanks Mom and Dad for all of the help.










Remember when it looked like this?
so--so very glad it is done.

8 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Yeah for you!! It looks GREAT and the best part is-it's DONE!! Enjoy it!! We usually only remodel to move-I hope you get to stay for a while and enjoy it!

Brenda said...

Looks Fabulous!! Hope I can come see it some time for real!!! Can't wait til Wednesday!!

Head Over Hills said...

The bathroom looks awesome. I love it! It makes me want to decorate my bathroom! I love the colors you did! Can't wait to see you guys next Friday!

Tiffani said...

Gorgeous! There's just something about a new bathroom that makes it so much easier to clean (maybe it's knowing it's only your family that's ever "used" it)

Hallie Owens said...

No you can go on vacation and enjoy all your hard work! Just kidding! Have fun in Idaho. The bathroom looks wonderful. Now you can come play with us.

Anonymous said...

Who says you can't polish a ....

It looks great. Well done.

MGPa

♥Seri said...

Love the bathroom! How fun to see it re-built from the ground up! I love before and after pictures to show all the hard work! Your parents are amazing! I love the finishing touches with your decorating! :)

Miss said...

That looks great!!! Congratulations!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS