Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Sweet Boy Turns Three!






Where did the time go little boy?


(and Megan.....thank you forever.....)

12 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

This made me cry! What a sweet, cute little guy Zachy is! My little McCoy is turning one next week, and it makes me sad and excited all at once, kindof like the day he was born. And I really love that song, always brings me to tears! Happy Birthday Zach!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Zacho... Happy Birthday to you (These are Avery's words singing to you right now)... We wish you a Happy 3rd Birhtday Zach and hope you have a very special day... Thanks for being such a good friend to us!
Avery and Owen

michiganbliss said...

Thanks for making me cry on a Monday morning. Happy bday Zachy!

Nichelle said...

Happy birthday Zach! I hope he had wonderful day!

Head Over Hills said...

Oh what a cute boy. I am so glad he is part of our family. I cannot wait to see him and all of you next week. Happy birthday Zach!

The Barbers said...

Happy Birthday funny boy!

Anonymous said...

I just started to cry when I viewed this video. It felt like the first time I saw Zach at the airport and I just held him and cryed. He has been such a blessing in our family. We love him so much and I can't wait to see you all next week.

Love,
Gma

Brenda said...

I can't believe he is already three! Nichelle was right, I did need a tissue! I miss those wrinkles on the fore-head, the sweet bottom teeth with his fangs, and his lovely gooeyness! Check our blog later for a video to the Zach-ster!

Chantri said...

Okay that is just the sweetest thing that I have ever seen. I am totally balling right now. I loved the music, it was so touching. Thanks for sharing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!

Hallie Owens said...

I love your sweet little missionary! What a wonderful tribute to Zach. You are an amazing family and I am so glad to know you!

Summer said...

Happy Brithday, sweet boy!

We are coming back in January to finallize so hopefully we can get together for lunch or something!

Scott and Cheryl said...

Hey Michelle-
I hadn't checked your blog in a while so we missed the post for Zach's birthday. Scott and I just saw your slideshow and are both in tears (good tears, of course). Especially the first few pics of the three of you at St. Mary's. It totally brought us back to the night that Matthew was born.
Hope you are all well and enjoy a peaceful and blessed Christmas.
Cheryl, Scott and Matthew

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS