Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Zach's Birthday

For his birthday dinner...Zach wanted "chicken, rice and Mom's rolls."
So that is what I made.
I love the photo above--you can see the rolls he made in the top corner of the pan.
So cute!After dinner, we had a party.Zach wanted a monster truck cake. It was a total blast watching him open up his presents this year.
He was so excited about everything.
I explained to Zach that one of the gifts was from Great-Grandma Jean
(a grandma that he does not know very well or get to see very often).
Once he unwrapped the dinosaur-car playset he said
"Oh....I LOVE Grandma Jean!"



Here is a video of Zach opening his present from Grandma and Grandpa....
and who knew that Connect Four could be so much fun?


3 comments:

Nichelle said...

Happy Birthday ZACH!!! He is such a cute little guy! I am glad that he had such a great day!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the video. I know Dad will too, when he gets to see it.

Love,
Gma

Head Over Hills said...

What a fun birthday. I can't wait to see that big three year old next week.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS