Sunday, April 5, 2009

*&#$@!*


Oh Snow....
why do you plague me so?
It is Spring Break you know....

8 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Come on down-tomorrow even!! It's always cheap to fly to Florida...
Hey, I figured out that Shae really isn't as smart as we think he is. If he knew the final four was coming to Detroit, he should've enrolled in one class at the local Community College so that he could get STUDENT tickets-those can't be $1000 a pop!!!
Have fun tonight!!

Unknown said...

Seriously!!!! We couldn't agree with you more! The funniest thing was that Keira asked to go skiing again this morning. At least she can see the brighter side of things.

Head Over Hills said...

That truly is bummer weather. I'm sorry. I'll be waiting for some fun in the snow picutres!

Anonymous said...

We had the same problem in southern Utah. I will blog some pictures later today.

Mom

Brenda said...

How much Dr Seuss are reading? I was wishing I could turn the page and hear more rhyming!! So, So, Sorry about the snow:)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I know how you feel. It is so nice and warm right now, but wet weather is in the weather report. Why does Mother Nature toy with my emotions so?

The Lorenc Family said...

Is that Haiku? You didn't really do that on purpose, I know, and how beautiful a poem it is!!

Caleb & Marci said...

Love the heading! That is how I feel about the snow that we are suppose to be getting soon!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS