Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

easter closeupWe hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday. 

The sun was shining and we enjoyed a beautiful day here in Michigan—celebrating Spring and most especially the Resurrection and Atonement of Jesus Christ.100_8760rae easter 2009-2100_8754100_8765

The eggs were dyed—with only a minimal damage to the carpet.100_8726100_8727          Zach was thrilled with his Easter Bunny booty…..100_8730100_8743 100_8742 100_8741   and he loved hunting for his eggs. 

He kept exclaiming “There’s another one….and another one!”

100_8805

When did these girls get so big?

100_8800

100_8785 100_8820

This holiday left Shae and I amazed at how quickly the years go by. 

We are all so grateful that we still have a little one to bring so much excitement to the holiday—even if he was a bit cranked up on sugar….

7 comments:

Brenda said...

They look so big!! I am dying at how much they have changed! Oh, how it sucks to live so far away from each other. They look darling! I love the outfits, and I love your pictures! My kids didn't cooperate with the pictures nearly as well!! Glad you had a great Easter!

JANEAL said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love the pictures of your cute kids all dressed up for Easter.

Head Over Hills said...

I love the Easter outfits. Everyone looks great. I can't believe how grown up they are getting! I am so glad you had such a wonderful Easter!

Nichelle said...

You kids all look so darling! I love their outfits. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. Thanks for posting the pictures. I am so grateful for blogs to keep us up with our families far away.

Love,
Mom

Holly said...

Your kids' Easter outfits are so cute!!!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Your kids look darling. Zach looks so handsome in that first picture! You got some great shots of your kidos. Thanks again for helping me out today... I owe you a TREAT!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS