We had a great time celebrating Rachel’s birthday last week!
For her birthday dinner, she picked a family favorite: Johnny Carinos.
(Italian Nachos and Italian Sodas—yum…)
She was really excited about the purse and turquoise wallet from Grandma and Grandpa.
(Especially when she saw that cash that was inside. ) She loved all her gifts. Thanks to everyone for thinking of her!
This year Rachel wanted to have a “spa” party.
It was hilarious to watch these girls pamper themselves.
First, they made an “all natural” mask—made from bananas and honey.
Most of the girls just wanted to eat the concoction.
Then we did a Mary Kay “Satin Hands” treatment. That stuff is awesome!
It makes your hands soooo soft! We made some ribbon hair ties in school colors for to celebrate our school spirit!
They turned out really cute, but it seems like the favorite activity was chilling out on the tramp, eating pizza.
One of the gifts Rachel got for her birthday was a book called “Hello Cupcake!” It is the cutest book! Rachel wanted to try out this cupcake tower.
Though her parents were worn out by the end of the night, it looked like the girls had a great time.
We feel really blessed that Rachel has made so many sweet friends.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! That was quite the party! :) No wonder you were wiped out. I love the cake- it turned out really cute-even more cute then the book. :)
Awh, how sweet! What a fun party! Lucky girl! Happy birthday!
That is such a fun party!! I am thinking that would be a great idea for one of my girls next birthdays. It looks like all of the kids had a great time.
What a fun idea for a party! It looks like it was a hit!
Looks like they had a great time! I think that would have been a fun party to have gone to! Miss you guys!
Looks fun. Perhaps one of my girls will be up for a theme like this too. I'll file it away!
LOve the whole thing! I hope you took notes, cuz I will be calling for the plan in August! Can't believe that little curlie girlie is 10! And thanks for making me crave Italian Nacho's and Italian Soda's!! Maybe we should have another party like this when the cousins all get together this summer:)
Also, I must have that cupcake tower!! So Cute!
We are so glad you had a great Birthday. It would have been funnier if we were there. You are getting so big.
Love,
Gma and MGpa
Post a Comment