Sunday, April 19, 2009

Soccer Boy

Zach started his first soccer class a few weeks ago.
He was so excited to go and so proud of himself.
He made sure EVERYONE in the family came to watch his "game".
He loved racing with the other kids in the class across the field.
He would run so fast, looking back over his shoulder to make sure he was in front.
I was worried he was going to crash into the wall because he wouldn't look where he was going.
It was so fun to watch his total excitement.


We sure waited a long time for this sweet boy...
and we are so loving all these new experiences with him.

7 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Such a cutie!!

JANEAL said...

How fun for him and for you to get to watch him play. He is such a cutie!

LW said...

He is growing SO FAST! I remember when he was just a newborn! I'm so glad we happened to be visiting Richard and Monica when you guys were there...i just can't believe how big he is now!

Kelli said...

Absolutely adorable!

Brenda said...

He is really fast! He was flying there! I wish Carson and him could play a little soccer together!! Carson is going to be a little jealous:)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I wish we could come watch some of his games. Maybe he can teach Carson and they could play this summer. Maybe Gpa needs to make them some goals to use.

Mom

Mrs. Fisher said...

So Cute! What a little man he's becoming! It's been so long since we have seen you--I still think of him as a little 2 year old!

I just realized we have a friend in common (small world). Lindsay Redfern (the lady that does the "R House" blog was on my floor my first year as an RA! She's such a sweet girl! I am not sure if you know her personally or just through her blog, but it's pretty funny, no?! :) Have a great day!

P.S. I don't have Jessica's email--would you mind asking her to invite me to her blog now that it's private? Thanks!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS