18!
To me, that could mean three things:
1--We are really getting old.
2--We were really, really young when we met.
3--We are really, really, really lucky to have been able to celebrate so many years together.
Happy 35th Birthday Shae!
I love you.
Still.
After 18 years.
Glad you are finally as old as me.
Also-- Happy Birthday Grandma (I miss you)

3 comments:
I hope you got the e-mail I couldn't send till yesturday! Happy Birthday. Love ya!
I can't believe it has been 18 years. Time goes by so fast. It reminds me that I need to slow down my life a bit. Take more time for the things that are important. I hope Shae had a good birthday.
Jess
Don't you just wish we could all keep looking like we did at 18!!! I love all of the last 3 blogs. I will do better on reading them. Can't wait to have you all here.
Mom
Post a Comment