Everyday--like many of you I am faced with the horrible reality that about 5 pm there will be several hungry people asking me:
I am completely out of ideas and inspiration.
I am asking you--
nay, I am begging you--
please leave a comment with a couple meal ideas.
(I don't even need recipes--just ideas)
I am not talking about anything gourmet--just things you actually make each week to satify the people you cook for everyday.
And to those of you (likely men) who don't have to cook for people,
you don't know how lucky you are.
Please help me!

3 comments:
How picky are your kids? One of the favorites in our house is Shrimp Fetticinni (sp?). Canned sauce with shrimp in it over Fett. noodles! Wa -lah
I also have a lasagna type pasta made with egg noodles, creamed cottage cheese, and sour cream (and of course a tomato mixture). No, seriously, it's fabulous!!!
Hey Shell, you'll be glad to know that I cooked two meals this week. Taco soup and Stew.
Mom
Hey guys!! WE missed seeing you again before we left Michigan!! Here are two ideas. 1)We have "Waffle Wednesday" at our house. It's a nice no brainer and it takes one day of planning off the calandar. 2)New favorite from Michiga-"Walking Tacos" An individual size bag of Fritos-open it up and dump in taco meat, cheese, lettuce, etc, add a spoon-and yum, yum, dinner's done!!
Hope to catch up with you later!!
Honor
Post a Comment