Thursday, November 15, 2007

Adorable


Aren't these cookies adorable?
(I found this recipe in December's Ladies Home Journal--there are several neat cookie recipes in there this month. )
Peanut Butter Rudolph Reindeer
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 salt
48 large red M n M's
mini chocolate chips
Pretzels
Mix butter, peanut butter and sugar until light. Add eggs and vanila. mix well. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until dough forms. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until just set and bottom of cookie is golden brown. Then place one M'n'M in center for nose, two mini chocolate chips for eyes and 2 pretzel pieces on top for antlers. Allow to cool--then pat yourself on the back for making such a cute little holiday treat!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! So cute, and I am so glad you included a recipe, even if only to make the moostache grandpa mad about recipe blogging! (Ever since I got a C, I am happy to tweek him at all costs!!) Love it!!!

Head Over Hills said...

I love this idea. My kids are going to love this!! I don't want to rush time but I really can't wait until Thanksgiving comes so that I can start doing Christmas stuff. Yeah!!!

The Barbers said...

Thanks for the recipie and idea. They are so cute!! I haven't forgotten about calling, it's been a crazy week!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Very cute cookies Michelle. Thanks for the idea. That will give us something fun to do! Very cute! Hugs from Avery and Owen!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS