Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fall in Michigan

Fall is definitely our favorite season here in Michigan.
It usually stays pretty nice out until November.
The changing color of the leaves is absolutely stunning.

We have an enormous maple tree in our backyard and it is probably one of our favorite things about this house.

Our kids swing from a rope in the branches, sit up in it to read, climb it, jump out of it (onto a trampoline) decorate it, hide easter eggs in it, and in the fall we get to play in the leaves.

Even Zach helped rake this year.




1 comment:

The Barbers said...

Soooo fun! That would be a favorite thing of mine too. I walked in the gutter alot if we went somewhere in California over the weekend because that is where the leaves were. I love the crunching sound! Oh and when we went to the movies, there was one tree whose leaves were every fall color, all in one tree! I didn't have my camera with me.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS