Zach was so amazed that just by saying "Trick or Treat" he could get candy from anyone!
And his cute lion bum--oh my gosh--
as he waddled around the neighborhood, never tiring as his pumpin bucket grew heavy.
We could not get enough of it (the lion bum) and I suppose that is why we have a lot of candy to eat at this house.
Meghan was a hippy--wearing a "vintage" dress that her Grandma once wore.
Rachel was a Princess--kind of Rapunzel like...sort of princess.
and the bummer thing was--
I came home at 2pm Halloween, after helping to plan Rachel's class Halloween party with a horrible migraine. Shae had to come home from work early and take the kids trick or treating without me. I took no photos--these are all from the ward party the night before. After two doses of Imitrex--I was able to catch up with my little treat seeking clan.
I'm so glad cuz I almost missed seeing that cute lion bum...

2 comments:
Shell,
Very cute! It looks like they had a good time.
Mom
I'm glad you didn't miss out completely too!
Have I ever told you about putting a drop of peppermint oil under the toungue to help headaches? I know migraines are strong but so is the peppermint oil! Katie had a migraine when they were here last New Years and it helped her and it helped right away.
Post a Comment