We got ourselves so busy doing house projects that on Monday night about 7pm we realized we had forgotten to buy pumpkins to carve. Shae dashed out to two different grocery stores (one store had completely sold out) and the kids stayed up till almost 10pm because hey--this is tradition!
Zach was really excited--maybe because this whole carving thing involves knives?
Shae takes charge of the carving and I usually toast the seeds. Zachy wanted a happy pumpkin. He has not been too pleased with the creepy things we find in the stores at Halloween. "That really scary, Mommy" he says.
But Shae and Meghan couldn't just have a simple "Happy" pumpkin--they had to do something out of the ordinary.
Here is the OFFICIAL photo of the Lorenc's 2007 Jack-o-Lanterns.

3 comments:
I am sooo loving that pumpkin!!! I love it when simple things make you laugh out loud.
Hey Michelle, Great pumpkins. I like the one on the right.
Mom
You guys are hilarious. Love the pumpkins!!!
Jess
Post a Comment