Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A First...

Zach has his first play group tommorow.
He is so excited!
He thinks that he needs a backpack.
He thinks that he will need to ride a bus to go to playgroup.
(I hope he won't be disappointed.)

He calls it "play goop" which totally cracks me up.

Too cute...
I hope that having a play group will keep him a bit more busy--

maybe it will keep him from pulling stunts like this...

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

"Play goop" I love it. I hope he has a good time tomorrow!! He is such a cutie!!

Jess

Brenda said...

So, I have been waiting and waiting for your boy to figure this out! I so want some one to understand the pain I experience on a daily basis. Good Luck! Don't put any toys up too high, it just challenges these boys! Tell Zach-o to have fun at play goop!!!

Deb said...

Oh how cute - I hope he has a great time at play 'goop'! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. He is growing up so fast.

Mom

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Michelle cute post! I can't wait to get back and so Owen can join the playgroup. We are so excited that Becca is starting this up. We head out tomorrow and can't wait to get home! Have fun at "play goop". See you soon!

Anonymous said...

He is way to smart for his own good!!! Just wait untill he is a teen!!! I am sure he will have a blast at the group! Enjoy!

Love Megan

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS