there is one thing you can always count on doing.
Playing games...
board games,
card games,
she is "game" to play any game.
(although cards are her personal favorite)
My kids think it is WONDERFUL to watch movies and play games so much.
(Although you can't tell from the look on his face, Zach was having a great time. I think we had to rescue some cards from his death grip and he wasn't too happy about it.)
These past two weeks have been a good reminder that we need to take more time--to just do nothing--
to play games together and watch movies and just be silly.
(Sitting to watch a movie or play a game without simultaneously cleaning or folding laundry is not a personal strength.)
Call us crazy, but we Michiganders love to get Slurpees at 7-eleven.
even in the winter--even when it isn't even 20 degrees outside.
Brrrr....
Our favorite part isn't eating the Slurpees, it's watching Zach tear through 7-Eleven towards the Slurpee machine screaming "SLURPEE! SLURPEE!" at the top of his lungs.
The cashier usually gets a huge smile on her face as she watches Zach round the corner.
More than once --Zach has not been charged for his Slurpee.
At the machine, we ask him what color he wants. He usually selects a wide variety of flavors and the final concoction is a painful experience for anyone else to taste. But Zach, he loves his Slurpees.
This child would do almost anything for a trip to the 7-eleven.



6 comments:
yummy! I love slurpees too. There aren't any good places around here. Bummer! Cute pics. Your family looks like they are having a good time!!
Keddi and Shinara saw these pictures and Shinara screamed "Hey!....There's Grandma Dory!" Keddi kissed teh screen and Shinara wanted to also but I encouraged her to blow kisses instead. Then with a pout they both said they missed her.
It looks like you are having so much fun. I really miss you guys. I cann't wait for summer to come. Ambers baby is so cute. Tell her Hi.
Mom
i can't wait to see him. what a sweet little guy! your girls are so big!!
Looks like fun! We are a big fan of slurpee's at our house. I have got my kids on a hot cocoa fix until it gets warmer. We have not made a trip to the 7'v for months. Cute pictures of your family!
I've seen Zach's "death grip" that you referenced. After seeing him obliterate a wafer I can imagine what he does with playing cards. The kid is hilarious.
Post a Comment