Saturday, February 9, 2008

Our Angel

This art is by Greg Olson and is the cover for a beautiful CD about Adoption. Click here to listen to a sample...
Angel
in Greek and Hebrew the word angel means messenger.
Our family has a very special Angel.
Her name is Megan and she is Zach's birthmom.
She was a messenger of joy--
a messenger of healing,
a messenger of happiness,
a messenger of a precious son.
Time has only increased the love we feel for her.
When Zach smiles--we can see her smile.
When he cheers for sports, or hits a baseball, I think "Megan would be so proud!"
We know he is a gift.
We are so grateful to our angel.
Thanks Megan for commenting on the blog.
I have been thinking about you so often lately and have not known how to contact you.
Send me an email (mslorenc@sbcglobal.net) with your address--it wasn't on your comment.
I would SO love to chat.
Love you.....

2 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I love the music. I too am grateful for Megan. I love this post.

Jess

Scott and Cheryl said...

I couldn't have said it better. Not a day goes by that I am not grateful to our son's birthmother for giving him life and giving us a family.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS