Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Washcloth Anyone?

On the left side of my face--there is a mole. It has been there for as long as I can remember.
My Mom always called it a "beautymark".

Whatever you call it--it just bugs Zach.

He always asks:

"What's that?" and then he tries to pick it off.

But today--when he was trying to remove it he simply said--

"Mom--you need a washcloth."

not feeling so beautiful about that.

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

Hilarious! I have some too and they are starting to bug me. Too bad a washcloth just won't do the trick!

Head Over Hills said...

If you ever get yur hands on one of them magic washcloths, I could use one too. Maybe they would work on other stuff too. He is so funny.

Leisha Mareth said...

Well, it could be worse, lol! I have a similar mole on my neck and for some reason it became a security blanket for my oldest son. He'd rub it before naps, out in public, to calm himself down, etc. It was the most annoying thing in the world to me! Kids are so dang funny! P.S. I love your blog!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS