Friday, February 15, 2008

Hope you enjoyed your "Balentine's" Day

We hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day as much as we did.
Zach had a great time doing his Dora and Diego "Balantines".
He knew right where to scribble and told me who he was sending each of his valentines to.
Rachel made a cool mailbox to hold her valentines---turquoise blue of course.
(not an ounce of pinkness to it.)

This year was probably Meghan's last school Valentine's Party.

She is headed to middle school nest year.

and here is Zach-o hard at work.


6 comments:

Brenda said...

So Cute! I don't think my boy would sit still long enough to do "Balentines!" I am impressed Carson does like baby Jaguar! I only wish I could remember everything as well as those lillte two year old can!! Thanks for the video! It is so fun to see him in action!!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Zach you are sooo cute. Love the "Balentines", Diego and Dora are a hit at our house. Owen and Avery have a "Balentine" for you when we get home. Happy Valentines to you all and we will see you soon!

We Are Losing It! said...

Shelly, That is really is cute. Give the kids a hug from Grandpa and I.

Love, Mom

Castillo Family said...

Wow he is so BIG!!!! He is a very smart 2 year old!!!! I sent you all an email so you have my new email address!!! Cant wait to hear from you!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Megan

the splendid life of us... said...

you are SO one of my blogging friends!! Zach is so cute, love is cute little voice!

Head Over Hills said...

he is soooooo cute. Hope you all had a good valentines day!! Your new blog paper is so cute. I love it! I love the video.
Jess

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS