Saturday, January 10, 2009

Miss you.

Well, we are home.
Unfortunately now we are all homesick.
Zach is especially bored and missing his buddy.
These two little boys were in constant motion and continual mischief.

The " helmet heads".
This protective gear could have helped them in quite a few collisions--like when they ran around the corner into each other at full speed and left huge goose eggs on each other's head.
It also would have helped when they ran around the house with blankets over their heads being "ghosts".

WE MISS YOU ALL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are going up too fast. I miss you guys too. The house is so quiet, which is good in someways and bad in others. Thanks for blogging.

Love,
Mom

Head Over Hills said...

Miss you too...sigh. Here's hoping summer comes fast.

Brian and Leilani said...

Those two sure are cute together. Glad we were able to spend some time with you guys!

Brenda said...

Love it! HOpe you don't mind if I do the same kind ofpost, I was already planning one in my head, sometimes our heads work the same you know!!!! Carson is lonely. The other day I told him we had some people coming to hour house, and he sauid-Zachy coming???

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS