Thursday, February 12, 2009

In Honor of Valentine's Day

A few weeks ago, Rachel showed me an assignment she had completed at school.
Her assignment? To answer the question:
"Why I Love and Respect You, ________________"

She picked Meghan, of course.

I am so grateful for the friendship that these girls share. My sisters are my dearest friends, and I am so very glad they have each other!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are so sweet. I really miss them. I'ma am glad they are such good friends, just like their Mom and Aunts.

Love,
Gma

JANEAL said...

So sweet! That is great that they have such a good relationship.

michiganbliss said...

Such a gorgeous pic. Such gorgeous girls. Inside and out. Love them.

Head Over Hills said...

I hope someday my girls can be as close as Meghan and Rachel. I think it is so wonderful that they care so much for each other.

Dory said...

Wow! I sure miss those sweet girls!!!

The Barbers said...

So sweet.

Brenda said...

Are you saying there is hope for my qyarreling girls yet?? That Rachel is a doll!

Miss said...

*Wipe a tear* That's so sweet! I wish we lived closer. I'd love to spend more time with your family! It's been so fun getting to know you "over the blog"!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS