(Seriously--I can not take 6 more weeks of winter!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What's really funny is that if you scroll down a little from this post, you see "I Feel Lucky" and "Oh CRAP!" on the screen at the same time. The roller coaster that is our life sometimes. Wait til you see the bill for the car repair!
Your husband is not so funny, joking about car repairs. I remember just being so scared when a car broke down. I want it to be June right now, so I know I am going to see you guys in a few weeks. This is the hardest time of the year. And Dad left this morning for 4 days. I have certainly got the blahs. So of it is from a cold.
So funny how different an outlook can be from being a few 1000 miles away. I seriously cheered when I heard 6 more weeks of winter! The longer the summer stays away the better! :P Of course, our winter right now IS your summer, so I can see too, how you wish it were there! Don't worry, you can gloat at me in about 6 months when we're dying in the heat.
4 comments:
What's really funny is that if you scroll down a little from this post, you see "I Feel Lucky" and "Oh CRAP!" on the screen at the same time. The roller coaster that is our life sometimes. Wait til you see the bill for the car repair!
Love you,
Shae
Your husband is not so funny, joking about car repairs. I remember just being so scared when a car broke down. I want it to be June right now, so I know I am going to see you guys in a few weeks. This is the hardest time of the year. And Dad left this morning for 4 days. I have certainly got the blahs. So of it is from a cold.
Love,
Mom
Oh crap is exactly right. No more winter!! No more sick kids!! I can't wait for spring!
So funny how different an outlook can be from being a few 1000 miles away. I seriously cheered when I heard 6 more weeks of winter! The longer the summer stays away the better! :P Of course, our winter right now IS your summer, so I can see too, how you wish it were there! Don't worry, you can gloat at me in about 6 months when we're dying in the heat.
Post a Comment