On Saturday, Michigan got another 6 inches of snow.
Even though I am so ready for spring, it is hard to dislike the snow when you see your kids have so much fun in it.
Zach used his snowball maker to build our “Snow Family”.Then Shae, Rachel and Zach did a little sledding in the front yard.
Zach had a blast when Shae pulled him over the snow jump they built.
I just love the pure joy on his face--He could stay out there forever!
Rachel is such a great sport to throw her snow clothes on and pull Zach all over the yard on his sled. the teenager opted to stay inside…
Here is a little video of the sledding adventure.
Enjoy!
I just adore that little boy’s belly laugh.
5 comments:
Good Video
Gma
I watched that video three times! That laugh is priceless! Glad you are making the best out of the snow. Thanks for the laugh this dreary monday morning.
I see you used windows live writer. Don't you love all the things you can do to the pictures? It makes blogging so much easier. I love the snowman family that Zach made. It looks like he had a great time.
So cute!! I love the snowman family. I am glad that you guys are enjoying your snow. I am so tired of it around here.
ha ha ha!!! I watched it three times too. That's hillarious- I love it!
Post a Comment