You always leave the kindest comments on my blog-thank you! I am very excited about the changes in Michigan adoption stay times-we are getting our file ready to submit again and who knows what that will bring. I would come to Michigan again in a heartbeat, but a shorter stay would be so much easier. You & several others made my stay there so much easier!
5 comments:
What about when I'm wearing the tool belt, the safety goggles, and my Jack Bauer shirt?
-Shae
Adorable!!!!
He is a cute little handy man indeed!!
That is so cute. But, I have to agree with Shae, he proably also as cute if he wears his Jack Bauer shirt.
Mom
You always leave the kindest comments on my blog-thank you! I am very excited about the changes in Michigan adoption stay times-we are getting our file ready to submit again and who knows what that will bring. I would come to Michigan again in a heartbeat, but a shorter stay would be so much easier. You & several others made my stay there so much easier!
Post a Comment