This was Zach's first experience with warm liquid chocolate and we thought he would love it.
He did-
He especially loved fishing out the marshmellows with his fingers.
(Explains the mess all over him don't ya think?)
Then suddenly--like a volcano--the cocoa came shooting out of his mouth. There was no warning--in fact, I saw it happen through the viewfinder of my camera.
My instant thought was: "I am soooo glad that cocoa just landed on the carpet of Mildew Manor instead of at my house!"

3 comments:
I saw that volcano pic last night at about midnight. I laughed for a full minute. I suspect you could sell the series to the cocoa company.
Don't you like how my grading has created such blog activity?
Morgan loves the Zacho volcano photo.
Love,
Morgan and MGPa
Michelle,
I think that that was great photography. You couldn't have done better, even if it was staged.
Mom
I guess you aren't sharing the explosion? Probably wise. Poor baby, having to leave hot chocolate out of your winter diet would be cause for heartbreak around here. One might wonder if Vegans even bother with it (considering that we are still in short sleeves and shorts.) We do and we love it.
Post a Comment