Sunday, March 16, 2008

Original Art by Meghan

These are some of the art pieces I did during my art class this year.
I drew the panda as a sketchbook cover.

I drew my self portrait as a project but the rest were "free draw."

(" Thumbnail sketches" as the teacher would say. )

Zach-o is one of my favorite subjects to draw. I turned the sketch here into a painting.

After I drew this wolf, I got to etch this into a black-and-white scratchboard.

I really love art--but I like to do my own stuff more than art class when I am told what to draw.

(We're proud of you Megs)

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Great picturs Meghan. You are a very gifted artist. Thanks for sharing them.

Aunt Jessie

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome. I have two of your drawing I want to frame and put on my wall in my bedroom.
Grandma

Leisha Mareth said...

Wow! How old is she? She has already surpassed me. I still draw like a 4 year old!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Love the new blog layout... very cute! Meghan is so talented, her pictures are wonderful. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Brenda said...

That girls got skills! I am so glad they offer art at her young age- you must be attending a number 8 school!! Ha HA!!! Great job MEgs!

Anonymous said...

Meghan,

Great art work!!!!!!! A++++++
I just printed the wolf and your self portrait to hangup in my new office. I'm wondering if you would consider doing a drawing for my shop when you are in Idaho this summer; maybe something rather large, but also manly (like an elk or a monster truck or a monkey or a big mountain or a 4-wheeler or a ..... you decide).

Love,
MGPa

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS