Upon closer examination you would see that what he is doing has no educational value at all--Unless you ask Shae, the total March Madness fan.(I love how Zach holds the pen in his mouth just like Shae--trying to be like his Dad.)
Yep--these two girls have also filled out brackets their entire lives. There is this trophy basketball that gets placed on the armoir of our living room each March. It is inscribed with the name of the March Madness Winner--the person who gets the "most points" on their brackets for the year. The 2008 inscription is officially up for grabs.
(the winner also gets a giant candy bar and bragging rights)
I have been filling one out since I first met Shae--my first brackets were in March of 1991.
That's alot of brackets.
You would think a person would get tired of filling out that many brackets. But I guess not--because Shae excitedly informed me that online at ESPN you can fill out ten brackets. I guess if you don't get it right--try, try again.
It is truly puzzling to me why anyone would want to do that.
Why would you want to fill them out ten separate times?
(For me that is like emptying the dishwasher ten times in a row just for the fun of it. )
I guess this is one of those things that I will never understand, but I will accept it.
That is what married people do right?
(Kinda like the way Shae attempts to accept the need I have to buy purses--many cute purses. )
(Possibly even more than ten really cute purses.)
2 comments:
Sounds like some good family fun!!! I was waiting for a picture of the basketbell on the entertainment center!!! Good Luck to all!!!!
I love it! That is so funny! Your kids will remember that for the rest of their lives and have their own kids filling out brackets! Cute pics!
Post a Comment