I recently discovered Glen Beck and I like him. Didn't realize he was a member of the church until I'd tuned in to his show a couple of times. I don't purposefully watch and I 've never made it through a whole show, but it's interesting, educational and so often, truthful!
Shae is so into politics and that is what seems to be on when he has time to watch. We like him ok--kinda controversial--but seems decent. Zach will watch and say--who that guy or who that girl...and He did that when Obama was on the screen. Shae said that guy wants to be the president. So now if you ask Zach--he thinks it will be Obama--but we definitely Republican at this house.
3 comments:
I recently discovered Glen Beck and I like him. Didn't realize he was a member of the church until I'd tuned in to his show a couple of times. I don't purposefully watch and I 've never made it through a whole show, but it's interesting, educational and so often, truthful!
Shae is so into politics and that is what seems to be on when he has time to watch. We like him ok--kinda controversial--but seems decent. Zach will watch and say--who that guy or who that girl...and He did that when Obama was on the screen. Shae said that guy wants to be the president. So now if you ask Zach--he thinks it will be Obama--but we definitely Republican at this house.
To cute! Lets hope Zachy is right. I would love to see Obama win over Clinton. What a cutie!
Post a Comment