Your kids looked very cute in their Easter get-ups! My kids had their mouths full and I could not get one good picture. Rachels's birthday slide show is darling... Thanks again for watching Avery and letting her help with her birthday cupcakes, she loves your girls and Zach too!
Where did you find the vest? It is darling!! I had no luck at all! I love the dresses and they look so cute together! My girls matched this year- I am going to match them from now on until they refuse- since I guess that is coming!!!
4 comments:
Wonderful pictures - you have a beautiful family! :)
Your kids looked very cute in their Easter get-ups! My kids had their mouths full and I could not get one good picture. Rachels's birthday slide show is darling... Thanks again for watching Avery and letting her help with her birthday cupcakes, she loves your girls and Zach too!
Where did you find the vest? It is darling!! I had no luck at all! I love the dresses and they look so cute together! My girls matched this year- I am going to match them from now on until they refuse- since I guess that is coming!!!
So adorable!
Post a Comment