This morning I woke up and Zach was in bed with me. He has been doing this every night since he was sick. He grabbed my face, turned it toward him and said"Beautiful!"
"What is beautiful?" I asked.
"Your eyes are beautiful Mommy."
melt my heart...
"Your eyes are beautiful too Zachy"
He sits up in alarm and sternly informs me:
"Only girls have beautiful stuff. I am a boy and boys have handsome stuff."
Having been corrected, I say:
"You have handsome eyes Zachy."
"Yep Mom--I dos"
8 comments:
That so melts my heart and has given me a smile that will be sure to last all day! What a sweet little guy you have!
You will beating the girls off that boy in no time! What a ladies man! That is precious!
How sweet is that! He is such a cute little guy.
That is so sweet! I wanted to cry! ....Am I going to have to lock up Keira???
He is such a cutie boy! I cannot wait to see you guys. I love those moments when the kiddos are sweet. Makes it all worth it!
He's a sweet boy. I'm glad he's better!
Kids do these wonderfully cute things, so that when they do really bad things, maybe we will remember the cute things. It helps to balance things out. He is so cute.
What a cutie boy! I can't believe this is the same sweet boy, that would not give you your cell phone back the other day while you were driving home! LOL!
Post a Comment