I am so glad to be able to claim that I helped with the poetry! Tell your hubbo Happy Birthday! We can't wait for more of his famous "Roses are Red poetry" on all of our stocking gifts!
Happy birthday Shae! I hope you have something fun planned. I loved the poem too. Very funny!
Happy Birthday Shae! We love you!
So funny!
I'm hoping that is his sense of humor, too funny. You two make such a cute couple!
I hope you had a great day!
Nice Birthday Poem. Your husbands poetry talent has rubed off on you.Happy Birthday Shae!
Nice poetry, dear. Does this mean you are mold, since I'm now as old as you?!Thanks for the fun B-day.Love,Shae
Ha! Love it. I also love the picture!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I am so glad to be able to claim that I helped with the poetry! Tell your hubbo Happy Birthday! We can't wait for more of his famous "Roses are Red poetry" on all of our stocking gifts!
Happy birthday Shae! I hope you have something fun planned. I loved the poem too. Very funny!
Happy Birthday Shae! We love you!
So funny!
I'm hoping that is his sense of humor, too funny. You two make such a cute couple!
I hope you had a great day!
Nice Birthday Poem. Your husbands poetry talent has rubed off on you.
Happy Birthday Shae!
Nice poetry, dear. Does this mean you are mold, since I'm now as old as you?!
Thanks for the fun B-day.
Love,
Shae
Ha! Love it. I also love the picture!
Post a Comment