I am so glad little Zach is doing better- even if he is up to trouble. I was wondering about you guys yesterday. We figured we wouldn't see you guys due to his illness. I love your list of things to be thankful for! You can be thankful it wasn't a sharpie!
Yeah! So glad Zach is feeling better!! Such a sad way to be! Again, any questions, feel free to give us a call. Andrew always seems to have some magic remedy (seems only taught to pharmacists) that helps tremendously!
Well, we once againare living the same life! Glad he is feeling better, with my boy, naughty means he is feeling much better. Hope all that lovely marker comes off!!
Oh, I can't wait for the day! Glad that he is feeling much better! McCoy has been sick too and my hubby has been out of town on business the entire time, not fun!
11 comments:
Thank goodness for magic erasers!
Oh man! I bet you are so happy that they make magic erasers.
I am so glad little Zach is doing better- even if he is up to trouble. I was wondering about you guys yesterday. We figured we wouldn't see you guys due to his illness. I love your list of things to be thankful for! You can be thankful it wasn't a sharpie!
Yeah! So glad Zach is feeling better!! Such a sad way to be! Again, any questions, feel free to give us a call. Andrew always seems to have some magic remedy (seems only taught to pharmacists) that helps tremendously!
Well, we once againare living the same life! Glad he is feeling better, with my boy, naughty means he is feeling much better. Hope all that lovely marker comes off!!
Looks like Zachy is just trying to be like his cousin Carson. Little boys wouldn't be boys without some mischief. Glad he's feeling better.
Wow. Good thing that's not a sharpy! Glad he's feeling better!
Well, do you think it is better that he is feeling better. Sometimes I think it is a toss-up at what is better. Glad he is feeling better.
Ouch! :) It looks like it was coming off pretty easily! I guess every child has to try it at least once! But mine did a few more times than that... :)
Oh, I can't wait for the day! Glad that he is feeling much better! McCoy has been sick too and my hubby has been out of town on business the entire time, not fun!
Welcome to my world. Hey, at least it is erasable, ha-ha!
Post a Comment