Happy Birthday Megan! I was sure to remind Uncle Brian so hopefully he remembers to call. If he forgets, just know he sends his birthday wishes your way.
Well, thanks for making me cry my freshly applied mascara off. I miss that little baby girl too. I remember coming to see you in Provo every weekend I could find a ride, and never sharing her once I got to your place. She really is beautiful! I loved the picture of Shae picking her up for the Daddy Daughter date. She looks so tiny answering the door. Hope you guys have a great day!
We thought about you on your birthday. I see that Zach's sickness is first priority this week. Never fun, but we thought about you and you are loved! Hope your friend party is great!
8 comments:
She is such a beautiful girl! I hope she has a wonderful birthday.
I can't believe she's 13. She is growing up so quickly. She's beautiful!
Happy Birthday Megan! I was sure to remind Uncle Brian so hopefully he remembers to call. If he forgets, just know he sends his birthday wishes your way.
oops sorry I spelled the name wrong...one of these days I'll get it right.
Well, thanks for making me cry my freshly applied mascara off. I miss that little baby girl too. I remember coming to see you in Provo every weekend I could find a ride, and never sharing her once I got to your place. She really is beautiful! I loved the picture of Shae picking her up for the Daddy Daughter date. She looks so tiny answering the door. Hope you guys have a great day!
What a beautiful girl! I hope that she had a great brithday!!
We thought about you on your birthday. I see that Zach's sickness is first priority this week. Never fun, but we thought about you and you are loved! Hope your friend party is great!
She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday! We love you!
Post a Comment