Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby--It's Cold Outside....

Negative 12 degrees.
yep. we. are. freezing.
School is cancelled,
and we are stir crazy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is when you need to be creative. We are have March temperatures here. It is crazy.
Have fun.

Mom

Hallie Owens said...

I agree. I still haven't been outside.

Head Over Hills said...

I would be going crazy! Hopefully it warms up soon for you guys!

Kelli said...

HOLY COW! A year ago I was still in Michigan-thank heavens it never got that cold while I was there. Hearing about temperatures like that makes me glad winter in Utah is mild. Stay warm!

Holly said...

BRRRRR! WOW, that is COLD! I thought it was cold here, but now I'm grateful for our 22 degree weather! :)

Brenda said...

I think what you need to do to stop the boredom, is make more brownies! It's certainly good for a laugh! Here's hoping our 22 degree "warm" weather is coming your way!

Nichelle said...

I hope that it warms up soon!! BRRRRRR! That is super cold.

Summer said...

Even though I miss my Michigan friends, I am so happy we are in 60 degree weather!!!!

The Barbers said...

You don't have to show me temps for me to know that I would hate Michigan in the winter. So, don't be too jealous of our 70 degree today. Come summer, we will lament our 110's!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS