I guess that means I should probably let my kids do some egg cracking. I kind of don't ever let them do that. I need to let loose a little more I think.
I'm sure your kids were excited about school closing due to FREEZING weather! Yuck... I am not the biggest Winter fan, and yet I live in Idaho. I know it makes no sense. I loved that video of your boy, he is too cute and an excellent chef might I add. You seem like such a good mom. I know Brenda thinks so, so it must be true!
5 comments:
I am so making brownies with my little boy tomarrow! That is exactly how Carson would crack them! I love the soft giggling in the background!!!!!
It sure is a lot funner to have help cooking. Ha! Ha! I too, like the soft giggle in the background. Miss you guys.
Love,
Gma
I guess that means I should probably let my kids do some egg cracking. I kind of don't ever let them do that. I need to let loose a little more I think.
That was way cute! I want some brownies now!
I'm sure your kids were excited about school closing due to FREEZING weather! Yuck... I am not the biggest Winter fan, and yet I live in Idaho. I know it makes no sense. I loved that video of your boy, he is too cute and an excellent chef might I add. You seem like such a good mom. I know Brenda thinks so, so it must be true!
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment