Our stupid DVR didn't record it and I didn't realize until it was almost over. UGH! I'm hoping we can see it online before the second half tonight, otherwise how can we catch up if we miss the first hour and half of Jack's day? Made for a bummer Sunday night. My word verification is "nocant" as in "no, you can't watch the season premiere of 24"
6 comments:
Our stupid DVR didn't record it and I didn't realize until it was almost over. UGH! I'm hoping we can see it online before the second half tonight, otherwise how can we catch up if we miss the first hour and half of Jack's day? Made for a bummer Sunday night. My word verification is "nocant" as in "no, you can't watch the season premiere of 24"
I agree - after 2 years of waiting, JACK BAUER did not disappoint! Looking forward to another 2 hours tonight... :)
That picture is better than the one I e-mailed to you. Glad you have Jack back.
Mom
Oh Dear- Monday night was even better than Sunday! You must make it priority 1 tomarrow!
So who is this Jack you are all so hot for?
MGPa
James and I are HUGE fans too. James has been on a countdown for the past 2 months - I think it topped Christmas for him! Glad you are fans too:)
Post a Comment