I wish that everyone in the world had a mom like mine....
.jpg)
I have a mom who knows a thing or two about cars....
.jpg)
I have a mom who looked beautiful, even though she had her hands full.
.jpg)
I have a mom that doesn't mind if we laugh at the silly things she does.
.jpg)
I have a mom that thought it was important to be at special events in my life.
.jpg)
I have a mom that can sew like nobody's business--
even stitching prom dresses while your date is there to pick you up.
I have a mom that loves to travel and has taken me to so many cool places.
.jpg)
I have a mom that encouraged me to set goals and helped me attain them.

I have a mom that although she was young when I was born--was wise beyond her years.
_edited-1.jpg)
I have a mom that loves to cook cookies with her grandchildren...
.jpg)
and have adventures with her grandkids...

I have a mom who would do anything for her family. Anything.

Happy Birthday Mom!
I wish I could be there... so badly.
7 comments:
Thank you for that beautiful tribute. I have days when I wonder if I am going to be like my Mom, then my kids do things that tell me that I am not my Mom. I am so greatful for a wonderful family, that loves me just the way I am. I hope I can always be fun and have a good attitude nomatter what. I love you and wish you were here too. One day I will get my wish, and that is that the Lorenc's will be within driving distance to me. That goes for all the grandkids when they get married!
Thanks for posting those ultra hot pictures of me! Don't you wish we could still travel, and not feel guilty that Dad was footing the bill:) Loved the pic's, wish you were here too!!
Oh...so sweet-I know you wish you could be there. :)
What a wonderful tribute to your mom.
Chris and I LOVED all of those pics! Especially the old skool ones! You are lucky - you have a fabulous mother! She is one in a million!!!
Those are neat pictures
That picture of you guys around the car exactly how I remember you guys in my mind even though I know you don't look like that any more. I probably have long hair in you minds.
Your mom seems like a great woman. Tell her Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment