Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March

Can I just say that I am so happy it is finally March?
It is certainly coming in like a lion....
can't wait for it to go out like a lamb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's even better than March? They changed Day Light Savings Time. It starts a month earlier and leaves a month later. So look forward to next Sunday for Day Light Savings Time to start.

Love,
Mom

Brian and Leilani said...

I love March! I too can't wait for the weather to get nice!

LW said...

Wow is this picture outside of your house!! It's so beautiful!
How are you guys? I feel like we haven't seen you in forever! Next time you're in Idaho you'll have to let us know so we can make the trip up to see you and your family! And you guys can meet sweet little KiaKai!
Take care!
Love you guys! Miss you all!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS