We had been longing for a baby.
Meghan had been praying for a sister.
.jpg)
The first time I held you was one of the most joyful moments of my life.
I knew that you were a precious and rare gift.
.jpg)
You were a delightful baby--so good natured and such a wonderful sleeper.
You were so quick to laugh and so snuggly.
.jpg)
I truly hope that the next 10 go much slower...
In honor of your tenth birthday, here are the
Top Ten Things I Love About Rachel.


3. I love that you Choose The Right.
I love watching you learn in church each Sunday. I love remembering the spirit we felt in the temple together and on your baptism day. I love that you know how important it is to be clean and pure and to keep the commandments.


6. I love that you are so creative.
Rachel, you just have some of the funnest ideas. Who knew that you can design fashions out of flowers?
7. I love that you are the life of the party.
There is an energy that you carry with you that is contagious. You are truly are a performer and love to be on stage. I love the confidence you have in yourself and your willingness to try new things. I especially love how much you love music and are constantly dancing and singing.


9. I love your flair for the dramatic.
I love that you love make-up and dressing up. I love that you are adventurous and sporty and fun loving.
10. I love that you love your family so much.
I love that you write in your school planner everyday that you love your family. I love that your school teacher tells me she hopes to have a daughter who loves her family like you do someday. I love that you are patient with us when we are not perfect parents and that you are so quick to try to make peace in our family.
and mostly Rachel, I love that you are ours and WE are yours....forever.
Happy 10th Birthday!
7 comments:
So many memories. She is all of the top 10 and more. I love being around Rachel for all the reasons you listed and more. I can't believe she is 10. She does need to stop growing so fast.
Love,
Mom, Gma
What a beautiful girl she is! Wow! She looks gorgeous in the witch picture!!! Keep her locked up!
My favorite picture is the one with the dinosaur head because I got to see it live.
Happy Birthday Rae!
Love,
MGPa
Can't believe that little Rae Rae, with cute little curls and a love for paci's is already 10! Thanks for the memories, we love all those things as well! I love the dinosaur pictures and the messy little curly girl! So Cute!! Happy Birthday Rae!!
Happy birthday cute girl!
Happy Birthday Rachel... we hope you had a wonderful day! You are such a doll...Avery adores you and thinks you are just "oh so beautiful." She loved looking through your pictures!
Happy, happy birthday Rachel! It's so fun to see your cute pictures and learn more about you! We hope you had a fun day!
Post a Comment