Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness

It's that time of year again--when the brackets are filled out--
and hopes of winning a spot on the March Madness Trophy Ball come to a fevered pitch.
This has been our March Family Home Evening tradition since Shae and I started dating.
It is amazing to look back and see that it has already been a year.
These children have grown so much!
The Final Four is in Detroit this year and Shae was wondering if there might be room in our economy shrunken budget to snag a few tickets.
Um...at a thousand bucks apiece?
I think we would rather go to Hawaii. Zach seems more excited to fill his bracket out now that he is three-
and not a mere three months old.

All I can say is.....Go BYU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I am not surprised to hear that Rae is picking "Dayton" because it sounds like "dating"?

MGPa

Syd said...

We did ours online this year, Dave was out of town, but we had fun. I think Maddy had BYU going to the final 4! :) Are you planning on coming next Friday, I am going to try sooo hard!! :) I am making yummy soup upstairs right now. Thanks for the noodles! You are so cute!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS