Friday, October 26, 2007

Almost finished...

Getting there--almost finished. Grandpa left to go back to Idaho--leaving this great hole for Zach and Rachel to hide in. Zach saw Grandpa standing in this hole (where the sink is supposed to go) and he is a total copycat.
but, the sink is finally in--and there is even water coming out of it and not leaking all over the floor. Zach and I both say "Woo hoo!"
Stove is in--I can finally cook. Woo hoo!
If it was clean--here is a finished view--have not been able to clean the house we have been so busy with the project. I will do a final photo next week. But it is nice--we love it.
Thanks Mom and Dad. We sooooo owe you.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it!!! Would you quit blogging so dang much ,I'll never get a good grade!! I cannot compete!!! LOve- BRenda

Head Over Hills said...

It looks awesome. You guys did a great job!! Love it!!
Jessica

The Barbers said...

Lookin good! And so much more stylish.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS