Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And The Winner Is.....

Well, another year of March Madness is over
and the winner from our family is....

RACHEL!
She has waited many years to get her name on THE basketball.
Shae was so proud of his girls this year.

One Saturday afternnoon he was out working in the garage and they came out yelling game stats to him--of their own free will and choice. They were inside WATCHING SPORTS!

And me, I am glad THE basketball is no longer the front and center decoration in my living room....at least until next year.

3 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

What a great tradition your family has. I think Adam would love something like that. There isn't nearly enough sports for him around here. Sounds like you guys had fun!

Brenda said...

Congratulations Rachel!!! I was not aware that their was a special basketball and everything, and that this tradition had gone on so long!! We don't do too much sports at this house!!!I saw that you won in 1997- Have you won since then? Ha! Ha!

Holly said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment, adoption is truly a miracle! So are all your children adopted? They are all beautiful!! You'll have to e-mail me sometime and tell me more about your experiences :) My e-mail is sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com
Plus I would love to visit with you about your FSA groups and what you guys do to get others involved etc. Hope you have a great day!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS