Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Troublemaker!

Hey Buddy!
Happy Birthday!
We love how you are such a magnet for trouble.
Zach is so glad to have a cousin that can also be the brother he will never have.

And even though we might fight occasionally-

We always work it out.

Happy Third Birthday--"Tar Tar."
We love what a TOTAL boy you are.
We love those blue eyes and the mischievious grin you always have.
There is never a dull moment when you are around.
Notice anything missing?
Yep--the whole drawer full of oranges.
Happy Birthday Buddy!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks!!! I sure love when those boys get to play together! So darling!!! Thanks for helping me remember his trouble making can be cute- if you give it a little time!!! Here's hoping year three comes with a little less trouble!!

Head Over Hills said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to see those guys together this summer. They will be so much fun. I promise a new post tomorrow on my blog.

Anonymous said...

They are sure a couple of hams. I can't believe he is three. I remember 3 years ago in Maui, Brenda pregnant, Aaron kidney stone, and hoping it would all wait until we got home to help.

Mom

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS