Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rachel's a Star

Here is a clip of Rachel at her third grade musical last night.

She was not a bit nervous on stage in front of 400 people--she was just "flirting" with the audience.

I asked her afterwards if she felt nervous and she said:

"Nope--I just feel excited. I get energy!"

She totally gets this from her Dad's side of the family.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

That girl was born to be on stage!! She looks like she is having a great time! I wish I had a bit of those genetics! I would scoot my way to the back so everyone didn't see my beaming red face! I love the pointing to the audience at the front of the clip! I'm glad you put up the video, since we live so far away we can't actually come to any of her performances! Thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the end when she is jazzing it up!! Go, Rae!!


*Meghan*Lorenc*

Head Over Hills said...

It looks like she was having a lot of fun. Good job Rae! Brin was watching the video clip with me. The music and dancing made her so excited. She started singing and danicing along with the music. Wish we could have been there for the show. Thanks for putting on the video. We loved it.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is she the only kid who really knows how to swing those hips? So cute! Plus she seemed like the only one who was moving with the beat. Loved it! A definite star in the making.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Rachel is a Rock Star!!! Avery loved watching this... She said Rachel is so good Mom... Wow! Very Cute Post!

The Barbers said...

That could not have been more fun to watch! She looked like she had so much fun! (Love the flirting at the begining!)
Way to go Rae!

Anonymous said...

As we have known for years, that girl is Born to Boogie. Great Job Rachel!!!!

Mom and Dad ... any worries about when she's a few years older?

Thanks for the post. It was great lunch-hour entertainment.

Love,
MGPa

Leisha Mareth said...

I love it...I'll be looking for her "name in lights" in a few years!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS