WARNING!
Tonight this blog will not be all cute children and happy memories.
Today was tough, and sadly I am choosing tonight to focus on the negative.
Just a few random things tonight--that I hate.
I hate going to the dentist. My teeth aren't that bad, but I just hate to go there. Maybe it is the smell, or the scraping, or the worry that we will all have cavities--YUCK.
I hate kids getting older and having to learn hard lessons that I am still learning.
I hate having nap power struggles with a very strong two-year-old.
I hate nights when I only sleep for 4 hours.
(oh, and I hate to get up early too!)
I hate being teased that Spring is coming and waking up to find winter still here.
I hate being too busy to go to Lansing and see my daughter sing in the Capital Rotunda.
I hate illness--in all it's chronic, acute and terminal varieties.
Life is challenging--and while I am fully aware that my "things" are nothing compared to other people's "things"--I am just going to wallow in my thoughts tonight.
I will be back to feeling grateful--
Tommorow.
7 comments:
I think if we all feel like this sometimes. :) Hope tomorrow is better for you.
I'm sorry- it sounds like you had a rough day. I hope that tomorrow brings a better day for you. I love you!!
Sounds like you need to hear one of my pioneer stories.
Just kidding.
Love,
Dad
You read my freaking mind!! Sometimes you just need a day on the pity pot! I cannot believe how similar our lives are lately! I could relate to almost all of your hates!!!! We even had snow last night!!!!!! I'll tell dad your not interested in a pioneer story!!!
This is why blogs are great. Get it all out!
I think everyone feels this way sometime. I hope that today is better for you! I found you through Brenda's blog and also my sister Janeal's blog. Hope you have a good day! :)
Yeah!! She is human! Hope you are having better days:)
Post a Comment