Has anyone else noticed the enormous lack of good airline fares?
I need to get home to see my family--but $400 dollars to go from Detroit to Salt Lake?
times five?
{keep your fingers crossed}
It is a major bummer I tell ya.
Meghan just read this post and offered to give up piano lessons for a whole year to help pay for the tickets.
How thoughtful are you Meg?

3 comments:
That's crazy. I keep hoping they are going to come down. It's so neat to see how much Meghan likes to come see us. Your kids are so sweet.
Very cute blog....I am more than sure, actually I would bet my life one it, that Broc and Cole would be more than happy to give up piano to pay for you to go out to see your family. On top of that, they would actually try to tell me it is because they are doing you a service. :)
I'm sorry plane tickets are so expensinve right now. I am really hoping they will drop soon. How sweet of Meghan to be willing to give up so much to save money for the tickets. You have such sweet kids.
Post a Comment