We finally got the playroom all cleaned out this past week and Zach was thrilled to find Rachel's old doll stroller. He likes to fill it WAY above capacity with his stuffed animals.
He calls them his "kids".
He goes walking all around the house pushing the stroller and carrying the carseat over his arm. We are talking major frustration when he can't manuver around a pile of laundry or someone's shoes. He is so completely connected to his "kids". We have had some nice weather this week and he took his "kids" for a stroller ride in the backyard. We neglected to get the stroller back inside and when we woke up in the morning we found the "kids" and their stroller completely soaked from the rain. Enter--major two-year-old frustration.
He is so stinkin' cute. Some "kids" will be lucky to have him for a daddy someday.
He goes walking all around the house pushing the stroller and carrying the carseat over his arm. We are talking major frustration when he can't manuver around a pile of laundry or someone's shoes. He is so completely connected to his "kids". We have had some nice weather this week and he took his "kids" for a stroller ride in the backyard. We neglected to get the stroller back inside and when we woke up in the morning we found the "kids" and their stroller completely soaked from the rain. Enter--major two-year-old frustration.
He is so stinkin' cute. Some "kids" will be lucky to have him for a daddy someday.
4 comments:
He IS so stinking cute. I love all his kids!! I hope your FSA thing went well tonight. You'll have to let me know how it went.
Your last line is exactly what I was thinking looking at those pictures! What a great Daddy he will make!
What a cute post! I love all his kids. That is so cute. It is good to see the busy boys play with strollers and girl things once in a while... they need the motherly touch in them... Owen does! What a cutie!
I know your well aware of this, but he is darling! Just thought I would tell you again! How come your boys is nice, and mine just yells NO WAY!! at me! Something is definetly wrong here!!
Post a Comment