Sunday, April 20, 2008

When the Girls are Away, Little Brothers Play...

When Meghan and Rachel head off to school, Zach has to do something to stay entertained.
Often, I find him in their bedroom looking for treasures. He gets pretty pleased with himself if he can locate their purses--for they are the mother lode of treasure.

He really likes their gum, and treats and their "dollars."
Oh--and he especially loves to find Tic Tac's and gift cards.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Zach, it would be super fun take his sisters gift card for McDonald's to McDonald's. he is way cute.

Grandma

Head Over Hills said...

Cute video. He cracks me up. I'm sure his sisters love that he gets into their stuff. Bell and Haylee hate it when Brin finds their treasures.

Unknown said...

Too cute! My little boy likes purses too. He loves to put on my high heels and his dad is always telling him to take them off.

Brenda said...

Can I tell you how much I love blogging! If I can't see that little guy more than twice a year in person, I can at least can see how darling he is on your blog! I am laughing my guts out! He is SO excited to find a Donalds card!!!How do you ever stop laughing?? Tomarrow I will call you and tell you how not cute my little boy was today!!!! That will be SUPER-FUN!

mattandhonor said...

Ok Michelle, you have like the best blog in the world!! I have no idea how to do so much!! I wanted to comment and let you know that we've moved AGAIN back to Florida. Matt unexpectedly lost his job on Valentine's Day and we're back where he started after grad school. Check our blog in a few days, maybe I'll get back into it again!!

Honor

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS