While we were on vacation in Idaho we decided to get our family pictures taken. I always put it off because it seems to take so much work to get everyone ready. In fact, we haven't done family photos since Zach was 2 weeks old! We were WAY out of date.
These were taken at the botanical gardens at BYU-Idaho. It was really beautiful that evening. In the photos, Meghan is 12, Rachel is 9, Zach is 2 and Shae and I are getting old.
A special thanks goes out to Chantri who did a great job on the pictures. She was wonderful and made it practically stress-free to get family photos taken. THANKS! We love them.

8 comments:
You have such a beautiful family. I love all the pictures....Chantri does a great job!
Chantri does do a great job. I love all the shots you guys got!! :) What a cute family!!
What cute pictures! I love the picture with Zach and Shae... so precious. They all look great! You guys are such a cute family!
Cute pictures. She did a great job! Your family is so cute. You guys all looks so good.
It was such a great night with your family. Thanks for letting me photograph you all. I am glad you finally have your CD! :) Hope it was worth the wait. Thanks again, you guys are so great.
WOW! Those are FAB-U-LOUS! Gorgeous family...love it with the song too!
p.s. I just saw your comment re:Inkom, how cool is that?
Cute pics Shae and Michelle! Very cute! Love to read about your family and get to know you guys. I hope its ok Pops sent us your address. If you want to check us out, thatcherfamilyaz.blogspot.com. Take care! Melissa ;)
No way, Michelle! I love these! So so cute! I love them all. I can't choose a fav!
Post a Comment